Sunday 24 November 2013

A late gift finally given!

Hi everyone

A very good fiend of mine had a birthday at the beginning of the month, but for one reason or another we didn't manage to catch up until this weekend! So, I have only just been able to give this gift, and therefore I can now show you all...


It's an A5 Journal cover...The recipient loved it!

She also said she would get a lot of use out of it at work (which is why I decided to make her this gift in the 1st place, as I suspected she would have lots of use for a notebook in the type of work she does), but I'm glad she thinks she will use it to, its nice to know she will see/use something I put so much time, effort and love into everyday :)

Oh, and I'm joining in here:
Sew Cute Tuesday


I hope to have a few of these available in my shop in the near future too :)
Emma
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Journal covers make such great gifts, this one looks great. Is that a little pocket on the back flap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I made up a few of those this year too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lots of fun to make aren't they Sewing mom :D
      Thank for stopping by!

      Delete