Wednesday 10 July 2013

Sew Delicious's winter sewing day and my 1st Noodlehead Super Tote

Hi everyone

Last weekend I attended Sew Delicious's winter sewing day!
I decided to spend the day sewing my 1st noodle head super tote - now not all day was spent sewing...we also chatted (a lot) and shopped downstairs at GJs Discount Fabrics (in Brunswick), and ate some yummy cake that Ros made :)

I didn't manage to finish the whole tote at the sewing day, so during nap time the other day I finished it...and here it is...


I LOVE IT!

I did make one error  - I didn't read the instructions properly when sewing the recessed zipper, oops!
But I manage to fix my error by binding the edges with coordinating fabric (shown in the second photo down on the right hand side of the collage below).


All in all, the sewing day was a lot of fun and I'm really looking forward to attending another one soon (wink wink nudge nudge Ros :P).

And was this super tote my last? I hope not! Although it was a lot of work, I love it and I want a few more in different fabrics :)
Emma

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment