Friday 10 May 2013

Pincushion swap update :)

This swap is being run by Kristina from Harley Barley Designs
 
Here are the 3 pincushions I made for the swap:






The swap happened tonight, and I still have yet to receive my lovely new pincushions but they are sure to arrive shortly in the mail :)

Kristina made the swap extra fun by having a fun competition and prizes too...we all had to vote for:
1. Best overall Pincushion
2. Most original design
3. Best use of colour
4. Best use of embellishments
5. A Just because Prize, you don't know why you just think it deserves a prize

And here are the winners pincushions, (they are all really wonderful!):

1. Best overall Pincushion - made by Sherrilee 

2. Most original design - made by Annette 

3. Best use of colour - made by Krystal 

4. Best use of embellishments - made by Annette 

5. A Just because Prize, you don't know why you just think it deserves a prize - made by Kristy 

What a fun night :)

I'll be sure to share a picture of my pincushions all together when the all arrive, but in case you can't wait...these are the ones that will be on their way to me shortly!


Thanks for a heap of fun Kristina! 
I can't wait for the next swap :)

<3
Emma 




No comments:

Post a Comment