Wednesday 15 May 2013

My pincushions have arrived!

Hi everyone :)

How is everyone? The weather in Melbourne today has been horribly cold and rainy the last few days :(
So I was feeling a little flat...that was until the postman knocked on my door :D

The pincushions that I received during the pincushion swap on May 10th 2013 arrived today! And they really have made my day :)

They are all so well made and are also so much more beautiful in real life!




If you would like to order a teapot pincushion for purchase, please contact Geraldine from http://www.facebook.com/3pollybugs

If you would like to order a pear pincushion or a lovely hexie pincushion for purchase, please contact Kristy from www.facebook.com/monkeymaicreations

I love them all so much I'm having trouble deciding which is my favourite :P
And which one to stick pins into 1st :D

What a great day today turned into :)
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment